Group A fixtures (tomorrow):
Atletico Madrid v Monaco, Borussia Dortmund v Club Brugge
– Dortmund will be through with a draw. Dortmund will clinch first place if they win and Atletico lose.
– Atletico will be through if they win, or if Club Brugge fail to gain victory.
– Club Brugge must win to stay in contention for a top-two finish.
– Monaco can finish third but must reduce their gap to Brugge below three points.
Group B fixtures (tomorrow):
Tottenham v Inter Milan, PSV Eindhoven v Barcelona
– Barcelona are through, and will clinch first place in the group with a win, or a draw if Inter do not beat Spurs.
– Inter will be through with a draw.
– Spurs must win to stay in contention for a top-two finish.
– PSV can finish third but must reduce their gap to Spurs below three points.